Addie is sooo beautiful. I miss you guys so much. I wish I could give her a big ol' hug.
I need to call you back, I realize that I always say that, I really don't have any great excuses except that we are really busy trying to stay afloat. The financial situation really sucks. I wish you were nearby so we could at least scrapbook to chickflicks or something.
Speaking of scrapbooking, I haven't been able to! My stuff is in storage and I am really mad about that! Did you see the sign I made with my cricut on my blog? It was for Kaniala's birthday.
Anyway, I hope you are doing well. How is west ridge???
2 comments:
She's ready for Kindergarten. Great art work!
Hi Mikie!
Addie is sooo beautiful. I miss you guys so much. I wish I could give her a big ol' hug.
I need to call you back, I realize that I always say that, I really don't have any great excuses except that we are really busy trying to stay afloat. The financial situation really sucks. I wish you were nearby so we could at least scrapbook to chickflicks or something.
Speaking of scrapbooking, I haven't been able to! My stuff is in storage and I am really mad about that! Did you see the sign I made with my cricut on my blog? It was for Kaniala's birthday.
Anyway, I hope you are doing well. How is west ridge???
Take care! Love you!
-Audrey
Post a Comment