and our many adventures
Bubbles Bubbles Bubbles!Kaniala finally checked your guy's blog, he loves it, and said that Addie is just adorable, its so true.I am going to go email you my address. I need yours because I have some stuff to send you!
So I take that back, I can't find your email address.Mine is audreyotake@gmail.com Can you email me your real address so I can mail you some stuff???Miss you guys ssoooooo much!
I love bubble bath pictures. They are so much fun! It doesn't seem possible, but she keeps getting cuter!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Bubbles Bubbles Bubbles!
Kaniala finally checked your guy's blog, he loves it, and said that Addie is just adorable, its so true.
I am going to go email you my address. I need yours because I have some stuff to send you!
So I take that back, I can't find your email address.
Mine is audreyotake@gmail.com
Can you email me your real address so I can mail you some stuff???
Miss you guys ssoooooo much!
I love bubble bath pictures. They are so much fun! It doesn't seem possible, but she keeps getting cuter!
Post a Comment