Well I am now 13 1/2 weeks pregnant. we are excited and cant wait to find out what we are having. The baby is due on January 13, 2012.
I have been staying home with Addie. I watch a boy named Logan, he is 16 months old.
I'm still in school, but I am currently working on my bachelors degree in Health Care Management. I will graduate in March of 2013. Can't wait to be done. :)
Addie is excited to be a BIG sister. she has been in dance and loved it. she had her first dance recital. We thought that she would be too scared and forget her dance. She did a great job. She did not forget her dance. her class danced to the "I'm a little teapot." Photos to follow.
Alex was recently transferred to the Ogden office. He has applied for a position that will allow him to work closer to home. He finds out about the job on 7/22/11.
We have a great apartment in Layton. It is 1000 square feet it has 2 bedrooms and 1 1/2 baths. We love it.
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment